5 Easy Wins On Instagram
I know quite a few people are craving nice simple Instagram tips, that are quick and easy to execute. So here’s 5 easy wins on Instagram for you to crack on with. I came up with them for a live I did recently with Karen Webber. You can watch the whole live back here if you fancy some more inspiration.
Pep Up Your Insta
1. Ask a recent client or customer to write you a testimonial and put it on their Stories. Get them to tag you in so you can share it too. Save it to a highlight reel called ‘testimonials’
2. Look through a good stack of testimonials that you’ve received throughout your time in business. Take the most striking sentences and share them on your grid in the coming weeks. Use @wordswag or @canva to create a nice font and put the quote on a pretty background. Also soak up the compliments while you’re at it, it’ll be a good ego boost!
3. Share a recent win on Insta. Personal or business. Maybe you baked a good cake? Shout about it! You’ve gained a client? Celebrate with your audience! It’s a positive and emotional connecting opportunity.
4. Think about WHY you do what you do! What motivated you to start your business? Share a picture from the early days of your business and describe a bit of the back story. People will be curious to hear about it.
5. Post a behind the scenes picture of your current workplace. Perhaps you are working from home and your office is a messy kitchen table surrounded by kids’ toys. A lot of people are working from home right now and it will be relatable scene that might spark conversations!
If you enjoyed reading this, you might like to try Why Instagram Stories Are A Business Super Power
Looking For Instagram Help?
There’s a number of ways I can help you:
- We can address your specific goals with my one to one online coaching.
- Invest in Special Sauce package to help you unlock your unique Instagram vibe.
- Attend one of my Zoom workshops.
- Get valuable feedback and suggestions with my Instagram MOTs
- .Sign up for my Instagram newsletter.