Get Intentional With Your Time On Instagram
How much time do you spend on Insta? And are you being intentional about that time?
Or, like me do you come on Instagram ‘to do something’ and after 20 mins of scrolling, you can’t remember why you came on the app in the first place?
If that sounds like you, it’s not your fault. Instagram is designed to make us behave like that!
However I would encourage you to make a commitment to be more intentional about your time on Instagram. It will be good for your mental health and good for your business!
Tips For Getting More Intentional On Insta
1) compose your posts off the app to avoid distractions
2) set an intention of what you’re going to do on Insta before you open the app
3) set an alarm to limit your time on Instagram
4) hide your app on your phone in a folder – it will (hopefully) make you think before you open the app
5) observe how often you’re going on the app a day and what you’re doing when you’re on there. Was the time spent valuable to your business in anyway?
I’ve been deliberately changing my behaviour on Instagram in the last couple of months and I feel better for it. I still want to be on Instagram, but on my terms.
And if you’d like help coming up with an Instagram strategy that is intentional and joyful, I’d love to work with you!
– 1:1 Power Up Sessions
– a 6 month Special Sauce coaching package
– a self paced Instagram for Small Businesses workshop
Or book a free discovery call to have a chat.
Looking For Instagram Help?
There’s three ways you can work with me
- Invest in my 6 month Special Coaching Sauce package and attract your ideal clients without the overwhelm.
- Book a Power Up session with me.
- Attend one of my workshops: Beginners Reels or Instagram For Small Businesses.
And if you’d like weekly advice, sign up here for my newsletter: